As the COVID-19 situation evolves, we’re monitoring the developments across NZ and the globe, and we are acting proactively to mitigate the impact.
In addition to adhering to Government policy relating to business closures, self-isolation and travel restrictions, we have implemented the following in order to maintain the safety of both our team and our gin lovers.
- All essential operational and delivery employees are implementing social distancing protocols to limit contact on both customer sites and our own, including contactless delivery.
- We have increased availability of hygiene products within our distillery in line with Government hygiene advice.
- We are limiting access to our distillery to only production critical personnel (i.e. dad!)
- The whole family are being asked to self-report any symptoms and self-isolate where required in line with Government advice.
- We meet weekly to continually reinforce and improve on health and safety expectations, measures and controls.
Our ultimate goal is to keep our team safe and well and to keep making and sharing great gin in a way that keeps you safe. These are difficult times for everyone. Stay safe, stay healthy and socially distance from your fellow gin lovers.
From all of us at the Washhouse.