Shipping & Order Information
- Delivery to local postal codes 0871 and 0873 will remain free.
- Delivery to North Island $5.00
- Delivery to South Island $7.00
- Rural Delivery (RD) addresses will have $3.00 added to the above costs.
Update Jan 2021: Unfortunately we have had to make the decision not to ship to Australia during the summer months at this time. Due to global delivery delays we cannot be certain that your gin will be stored at correct temperature, and we want to ensure that every Washhouse Gin is delivered as intended.
TRACKING YOUR PARCEL
- All orders will be sent by NZ Courier Post.
- To track your parcel, just check the tracking number that was sent by email with your shipping confirmation. This is sent to you once your parcel has been dispatched from the distillery.
- We ship overnight in most cases, however expect that most deliveries will be made within 3-5 working days, depending on your location.
- Note that pre-orders placed for special batches will be shipped as soon as they are available. We will endeavour to keep you updated on shipping dates as the product becomes available.
- We accept payments made from Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Online Eftpos.
- We use WooCommerce & Stripe to ensure all orders are processed securely.
- We can accept returns for refund if you change your mind however, the product must be unopened and returned in as new condition.
- The returned item must be in re-sellable condition, unopened and include its full packaging and be returned along with a copy of your receipt.
- The costs of return shipping must be met by the customer for change of mind.
- Once your return has been received, we will assess its eligibility for a credit based on our returns policy.
- If eligible, we will provide a full credit within 5-10 working days or receiving your items.
- If ineligible, we will advise you and then courier your purchase back to you. Please note, we reserve the right to charge the return courier fee.
- We have really rigorous quality checks in place before anything gets sent out to you, but sometimes bad stuff happens during transit, and we apologise for the inconvenience.
- If you receive damaged product from us, please email [email protected] and we will endeavor to arrange for it to be replaced or refunded. We will also cover the cost to return or dispose thoughtfully of your damaged product and send a replacement free of charge.
- We are committed to our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- All prices are in New Zealand dollars. If you’re buying within New Zealand, prices are inclusive of GST.
- Keep in mind that if you’re outside New Zealand, your credit card issuer may apply charges for currency conversion. We’re sorry we can’t cover that cost for you.
LEGAL AGE & LIQUOR LAWS
- You must be of legal age to purchase alcohol in your country.
- In New Zealand it is illegal to sell liquor to anyone under the age of 18, buy liquor when under the age of 18 and to make a false declaration of age in order to purchase alcohol. It is also illegal to purchase alcohol as a gift for anyone under the age of 18 years.
- By purchasing products through the Waitoki Washhouse online shop, you are deemed to have accepted our terms and conditions, our shipping & returns policy and that you are abiding by the liquor laws in your country.